Earlier this month, issue 18 published. Our first 2017 issue features Edward Timpson MP, Dr Adam Boddison and Brian Lamb OBE.
In the past 18 issues, we’ve interviewed a host of nationally and internationally respected experts about the essential topics that matter to our readers.
If you’d like to read a particular e-zine, simply click on the blue text below:
- Autism (Dr Temple Grandin, Steve Huggett, Dr Sue Sheppard and Steve Silberman).
- Channel 4’s Educating Cardiff and Educating the East End.
- Children and young people’s mental health (Anne Longfield OBE and Sarah Norris).
- Hearing impairment (Susan Daniels OBE).
- Person-centred planning (Colin Newton).
- The SEND legal landscape (Mark Blois).
- The SEND reforms (Edward Timpson MP, Dr Adam Boddison, Brian Lamb OBE, Natalie Packer, Gareth D Morewood and Stephen Kingdom).
- SEND and nasen (Jane Friswell and Lorraine Petersen OBE).
- The national curriculum and the Rochford Review (Edward Timpson MP and Dr Adam Boddison).