Confidence through competence
NASENCO course bookings — prize draw terms and conditions
- The prize draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) is open to people aged 18 and over who book their place on our National Award for SEN Coordination (NASENCO).
- Employees or agencies of Real Group, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Real Group containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must fully complete a NASENCO booking with us by 07 September 2017. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘NASENCO booking John Lewis vouchers prize draw’ in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Real Group accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Real Group.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 07 September 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The winner will be announced within seven working days of the Prize Draw closing date.
- The winner will receive a John Lewis voucher worth £150.
- Real Group accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the restaurant).
- The winner will be notified by email within seven working days of the Prize Draw closing date. If a winner does not respond to Real Group within 14 days of being notified by Real Group, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Real Group shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Real Group shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Real Group by post.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 19 September 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Real Group Ltd, 4 Victoria Parade, London SE10 9FR.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Real Group retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Real Group’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Real Group and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Real Group and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Real Group accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Real Group further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Real Group for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Real Group reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Real Group in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Real Group shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Real Group Limited, Kings Place, 4 Victoria Parade, London, SE10 9FR.