As you may have already heard, Real Training is now working in partnership with LLSE, an approved Lead Provider of the DfE-accredited National Professional Qualifications (NPQs), to deliver effective leadership programmes to leaders and aspiring leaders in international settings exclusively.
Which NPQs are Real Training now offering?
As it has in recent years, Real Training will continue to deliver the National Professional Qualification in Headship (NPQH) and National Professional Qualification in Senior Leadership (NPQSL). These courses cater for delegates in different stages of their career, enabling them to take the next step in their professional development. Our February 2022 cohort includes:
- NPQH – This course is designed for international school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a headteacher or head of school with responsibility for leading a school.
- NPQSL – This course is designed for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities.
From September 2022, we will also deliver the National Professional Qualification in Leading Teaching (NPQLT), a course for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading teachers in a subject, year group, key stage or phase.
Benefit from our extensive experience delivering courses worldwide
NPQs delivered by Real Training are currently only available to the international market. Our extensive experience in delivering courses to delegates in over 100 countries worldwide during the past 15 years gives us unrivalled knowledge about how educational legislation and requirements differ from region to region. The courses are delivered by current leaders in international settings. This gives you peace-of-mind that, wherever you are based, the course will be highly relevant to your individual circumstances. In addition to the usual benefits of taking a leadership course such as this, our approach gives additional benefits to educators in international settings:
- Our courses are delivered by current leaders in international settings, ensuring the content is highly relevant to your circumstances.
- We have extensive experience in delivering National Professional Qualifications across the globe.
- Work with facilitators who are experienced school leaders from the UK and international schools.
- Share best practises and experience with educators in international schools who are at a similar stage in their careers.
- Experience the National Professional Qualifications from the comfort of your own setting with Campus OnlineTM and Campus Live – the leading virtual learning environments for postgraduate study.
How to book your NPQ
We are currently accepting bookings for the first cohort, starting 4 February 2022. The booking form will close soon so don’t miss out. You can begin your application by completing the form found here. Please ensure you have Real Training selected as the chosen delivery partner.
If you require further information on any of our new courses open to international delegates, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0)1273 35 80 80.