Professional Assessment Programme course participants are not always able to purchase some assessment tests directly from test publishers until they have successfully completed their chosen course. Real Training is able to offer a scheme whereby assessment tests required for Certificate of Competence in Educational Testing (CCET) and Certificate in Psychometric Testing Assessment and Access Arrangements (CPT3A) are made available to course participants on a ‘loan and retain once qualified’ basis. Course participants should note that such tests may only be used for course purposes until such time as the person borrowing the test is fully qualified to use the test.
● Assessment tests are purchased at full cost (minus 10% offered to all Real Training
course delegates) by the course participant through the Dyslexia Action Shop.
● The full purchase price will be paid plus a postage fee if applicable (tests over £150
do not incur postage charges for UK addresses. Overseas postage costs available on
● Tests supplied will be new and will be retained by the course participant for the
lifetime of the course.
● On successful completion of the course the loaned test will be owned and retained by
the participant for their professional practice.
● Tests are not returnable once the course has been successfully completed.
● Should you withdraw from the course or fail a module then the assessment test(s)
must be returned to the Dyslexia Action Shop and up to 40% of the loan price will be
returned depending on the condition of the test once received.
● The cost to return tests on this basis will be met by the candidate.
● Details of the assessment tests available on this basis are outlined below.
1. Complete and return the form by email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Register with Dyslexia Action Shop to create an online account.
3. Contact the shop to advise us that your account has been set up and activated by
calling +44 (0)1784 222339 or emailing email@example.com. Your student
discount will be applied to your account.
4. Purchase the required assessment tests through firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details on the loan scheme and any returns please contact:
Retail Marketing Manager
Tel: +44 (0)1784 222339