If you would like to attend the show but do not yet have a ticket, please email our colleague, Liz Martin, and we will enter you into our draw to win one of 15 free tickets. If you are a winner, you will receive a code to order your free ticket during the week commencing 4 June.
We have so much to discuss
You’ll find us on stand D6 at the show. It’s easy to remember because D stands for Dyslexia Action and there are 6 main reasons why you should come and see us:
- To find out about how Dyslexia Action’s level 4 and 5 courses can support you and your colleagues. Although the focus of the courses is on Dyslexia, the skills you will master are also applicate to a wide range of learning difficulties.
- To discover how Dyslexia Action’s level 7 programme can support you in taking the next step in your career towards becoming a specialist teacher or specialist assessor.
- To take advantage of exclusive discounted resources for the show from our Dyslexia Action Shop.
- Find our more about the different levels of Dyslexia Guild membership and how you can join.
- Learn about Real Training’s newly launched, inclusively-led range of NPQ courses.
- To find out about the exciting new modules on the Real Training MEd in SEND Programme along with our ever-popular autism spectrum conditions masters module.