Last week’s rallies in London, Bristol, Leeds and Birmingham demonstrated the nation’s frustration regarding the lack of funding for SEND provision in schools.
With increased pressure on budgets to support children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), now is the perfect time to invest in upskilling your school staff to ensure you are working more effectively with your external service providers. Our Certificate of Competence in Educational Testing is a great way to start making savings and provide more effective in-house services straight away.
NEW dates released:
• BIRMINGHAM – 26-28 June
• LONDON – 3-5 July and 18-20 September and 27-29 November
• LEEDS – 24-26 July
• MANCHESTER – 18-20 September
“I am now in a position to test children that the school has not being able to afford to test, as we currently buy in that expertise at a great expense. This will open avenues to many children previously unable to be tested as needed.”
– Sandra Francis, CCET delegate 2018
“I believe that by assessing the students myself, rather than the Ed Psych, I will learn so much more about a pupil.”
– Elizabeth Jones, CCET delegate 2018
“A greater proportion of students will now be tested as there will not be the need to call in outside agencies. This will help to measure the impact of interventions more and ensure that we have appropriate strategies in place.”
– Emma Rushton, CCET delegate 2018
CCET quick facts
- Learn how to choose the correct psychometric test, administer it and interpret the results in your setting.
- Develop effective support for the most vulnerable children in your setting.
- Study fully online or through blended learning options.
- No prior qualifications required – suitable for teachers, SENCOs and student support staff.
- Receive 10% discount off tests and assessments through the Dyslexia Action Shop.
- Combine with the AAC to become a qualified Access Arrangements Assessor (qualification to teach required).