Following our article last month informing you of the new March cohort for our three National Professional Qualifications (NPQs), we wanted to write a new article to let you know that the Department for Education (DfE) has now confirmed that funding is definitely available for March for schools based in the category 5 and 6 areas. If you would like to know if your school is based in an opportunity area, you can check this link or you can contact us.
Book by 13 February to secure a funded NPQ place
To guarantee your fully-funded place for our March cohort, we ask for you to complete the following three steps by the end of Wednesday 13 February:
- Complete our simple booking form online.
- Complete the online registration forms, which you will receive access to after you have made your booking with us.
- Your headteacher needs to confirm support of your application via email – you simply need to provide their contact details in your registration forms.
With limited places available on our programmes and further funding not guaranteed beyond March, we recommend that you make your booking as soon as possible to start this process – we don’t want you to miss out!
As a reminder, these are our three online NPQs approved by the DfE:
- NPQML for current and aspiring middle leaders with responsibility for a team.
- NPQSL for current and aspiring senior leaders with responsibilities across an education setting.
- NPQH for those who are looking to move into a headteacher role within 12-18 months.
All programmes offer a flexible and practice-led learning model to help you achieve your leadership goals and make a difference in your setting from the outset. If you have any questions regarding the DfE funding or the NPQ programmes in general, please do not hesitate to contact us.