We are very happy to announce that our FREE Access Arrangements Update (AAU) course for 2020/21 has been confirmed, and will be released mid-late August 2020 (exact date TBC).
This course is slightly different from previous versions. It will contain two aspects; the first 30 minutes will involve the updates from the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) for 2020/21. The second part will be a 2½ hour general refresher for Access Arrangements, perfectly timed for the return to school in September.
Review now for August 2020
If you have already registered for previous years you will be able to access the new course via your Campus Online portal when it is released. If you have forgotten your log-in details, these can be reset automatically.
If you haven’t yet registered, you can gain free access by following this link. Signing up takes a matter of seconds, with no lengthy booking forms involved.
Currently, over 1,700 delegates are currently registered, so book your place now in order to be completely up-to-date with the current guidelines for the coming academic year. Sign-up takes seconds.
Benefits of for the FREE Access Arrangements Update course (AAU)
- Gain 3 SASC-accredited CPD hours upon completion
- Be fully up to date with the new JCQ guidelines and requirements for the academic year
- Have access to a popular forum to ask questions of both peers and tutors about specific challenges
- Be able to work through the course in their own time, as it is fully online
- Have access to a certificate of completion
More details will follow shortly. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us or call us on +44 (0)1273 35 80 80 and we’d be happy to help.