Developing leading inclusive education practice to support the needs of all learners is one of the most important challenges facing education professionals today. The Masters in Leading Inclusive Education (MALIE) is a high-quality distance-learning pathway for education professionals from all phases and settings, who wish to progress into leadership roles or to develop their leadership skills, in the crucial area of inclusion.
The Masters in Leading Inclusive Education (MALIE) is now available to book through Real Training for the February 2020 cohort, this unique joint venture partners London’s top modern university with the UK’s leading provider of professional training for SEND practitioners. It has been developed and is delivered and assessed by Middlesex University, in partnership with us. It is also quality assured by Middlesex University.
The Masters in Leading Inclusive Education is open to graduate professionals working in any educational setting – early years, schools, specialist settings, FE colleges, and universities – in the UK and internationally.
- Develop the skills and confidence to lead inclusive practice in your setting.
- Enhance practical leadership strategies.
- Receive high-quality support from experienced tutors.
- Access a wealth of academic research, interactive materials, and resources, including a free electronic textbook for every module.
- Build a professional network within your setting through collaboration and discussion with other delegates.
- Utilise an exceptional virtual learning environment that allows you to study from anywhere.
Modules that make up the Masters in Leading Inclusive Education (MALIE)
Compulsory first module:
Two optional modules from this list:
- Gender and Sexuality (30 credits)
- Communities and Culture (30 credits)
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties (30 credits)
- Learning Difficulties (30 credits)
- Migration and Language Acquisition (30 credits)
- Learning Conversations, Coaching, and Mentoring (30 credits)
Compulsory final module:
- Enquiry-Based Inclusive Practice (60 credits)
Experience state-of-the-art practice-led learning that combines our latest virtual learning environment technology (Campus OnlineTM) with the extensive resources of Middlesex University.